COMPANY CAPTAINS: collect your race pack on Monday, 4 April 2016 between 10h00 and 18h00 at:
Race packs will not be released unless all entry fees have been paid in full.
1 Fricker Road
Cnr Hurlingham Road
Your race packet will only contain labeled race numbers with timing chips attached and safety pins. Links to all memos, maps, rules and the safety bulletin will be emailed to all runners so they can view this information online.
Please read and follow all instructions. Make sure that all participants read the Runner Information Memo, the Safety Bulletin, the Series Rules, and maps. Distribute assigned race numbers and remind participants to fill out the medical emergency information on the back of the race number.
RACE DAY GATHERING AREAS
Please do not use the top oval at the Wanderers Club as your team’s gathering area prior to the race. This area must be kept free so that all finishers have a place to cool down after the race.
For those company teams that have reserved hospitality sites, please adhere to the following branding guidelines for your site:
- Branding on the outside of the marquees or at the demarcated Meeting Sites will be limited to a maximum of two flying banners (3-4m high) and two A – frames (3m x 1.2m). Branding inside marquees is not restricted.
- Companies with marquees larger than 15m x 20m will be allowed an additional two flying banners.
RACE DAY NOTES
- Participants must fill out the medical emergency information on the back of the race number.
- Your race number contains a timing chip, and must be worn pinned to the front of your shirt, unwrinkled and uncovered. All recorded times will be listed in the results section of the website.
- All participants must start the race on time. The start lines will be closed 15 minutes after the race starts.
- The event is organised in cooperation with the rules of ASA and CGA. Participants should wear a reflective band or material.
The race route is a certified 5,6km course.
- Updated race day information will be posted on this website. Be sure to listen to the race night announcements for any last-minute changes.
- Drink plenty of water before the race. Refreshment stations will be available at the start, along the course, and at the finish.
- Refreshments and finisher kits will be available on the race evening.
- Use the colour coded bins strategically placed throughout the Hospitality Village to dispose of your recyclable trash.
- Company captains must confirm their team scores online using Captain Tools until 5.00 p.m. Monday, 11 April. Unconfirmed teams will not be eligible for awards nor included in the official results.
Click on any item to download a printable version*, but please don't print unless it is necessary. If the link is not active, check back for the file at a later date.
Thank you for your interest and participation in the J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge. We hope you have a fabulous time at the event.
All files are in Adobe ReaderTM format. Click here to download a free copy of the Adobe ReaderTM if necessary.