All tents have been reserved.
Now is the time to reserve a space in Grant Park for your company gathering at the J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge on May 21, 2015.
There are many benefits provided when you rent a tent during the J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge:
- A meeting place specifically for your company
- An excellent opportunity for participant networking
- A stretching location
as well as a place to provide gear check for your runners
- Company recognition when you display company signage at the tent
- An opportunity for athletes and non-athletes alike to get involved in the 2015 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge!
Tent reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. The deadlines for tent reservations are as follows:
- Booking Deadline: Friday, April 3, 2015 or until space is full
- Full Payment Due: Within 15 days of placing your tent order
- Caterer’s Information Due: Friday, April 10, 2015
The tents will be located in the various Chicago Park District Groves near the race site in Grant Park. You can choose from a variety of tent sizes, depending on your company needs. Tables, chairs and barricades (to display company signage) are also available to outfit your tent. Tent packages are also available this year. Reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
See the Hospitality Program Information sheet for complete details.
To enhance the experience of companies with hospitality tents, only the caterers on the Preferred Catering list will have access to Grant Park on event night; no other vendors will be given access.
Goose Island Catering and Events
Jewell Events Catering
Potbelly Sandwich Shop
Real Urban BBQ Catering, LLC
Schaul’s Signature Cuisine & Events
Sweet Baby Ray’s and True Cuisine Catering
All companies taking part in the hospitality program must submit the Preferred Caterer Form by April 10, 2015. Save the form to your computer or view it using Internet Explorer or Firefox. Open, complete, and submit the form using the submit key in the green bar at the top of the page, following the instructions within the dialog boxes.
Contact Lakeshore Athletic Services at 847-673-4100 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.