Turn your company participation in the J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge into a true team building experience when you enhance your company's involvement by adding Race Night Hospitality.
Here are some of the reasons why companies participate in Race Night Hospitality:
- Provides a designated site with your company name at the Corporate Challenge
- Offers tent sizes and furniture packages to meet your company needs
- Dedicated and authorized Corporate Challenge Preferred Caterers to choose and work with
- Provides a pre-race staging location for your employee’s belongings and gear
- Brings athletes and non-athletes from all levels of the company together for one evening
- Supports company Wellness Programs and Corporate Responsibility initiatives
- Creates an excellent opportunity for participant networking with other company teams
RESERVE YOUR SITE TODAY!
Always a sellout, hospitality sites will be located in the various Chicago Park District Groves throughout the race site in Grant Park. Each grove is a color-coded zone and sites are numbered for ease of location and identification by your team. Tents, tables, chairs, LED indoor lights and French barricades (to display company signage) are available to outfit your site. See the Hospitality Site Reservation form for tent furniture packages and tent furniture packages with additional fenced space.
Race Night Hospitality deadlines for tent reservations and catering are as follows:
- Booking Deadline: until space is full or Friday, April 14, 2017, whichever occurs first
- Full Payment Due: within 15 days of placing your tent order
- Preferred Caterer Selection Due: Friday, April 14, 2017
Hospitality site reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. We will close site reservations when space is full or Friday, April 14th, whichever occurs first. Select the link to view and download the Hospitality Site Reservation form.
RACE NIGHT HOSPITALITY PREFERRED CATERERS
To enhance the experience of companies with hospitality sites, we are proud to work directly with six(6) Preferred Caterers for this year’s event. Preferred Caterers have exhibited excellent food choices and service at large outdoor events throughout the Chicago area. Only Preferred Caterers will have access to park grounds to deliver or serve at your site location. No other food service vendors will be authorized to access company hospitality sites on race day.
Preferred Caterer Contact Information:
Note: All teams taking part in the hospitality program and working with a 2017 Preferred Caterer must provide the caterer's name on the Tent Reservation Form, or email Lake Shore Athletic Services at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 14, 2017. Click here to view the Catering Checklist.
INFORMATION: Email Lake Shore Athletic Services at email@example.com for space availability. Select the link to view general information on Race Night Hospitality.