Hospitality reservations are no longer being accepted for the J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge in Chicago. All tents have been reserved.
There are many benefits provided when you rent a tent during the J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge:
- A meeting place specifically for your company
- An excellent opportunity for participant networking
- A stretching location
as well as a place to provide gear check for your runners
- Company recognition when you display company signage at the tent
- An opportunity for athletes and non-athletes alike to get involved in the 2016 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge!
Tent reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. The deadlines for tent reservations are as follows:
- Booking Deadline: until space is full or Friday, April 15, 2016
- Full Payment Due: within 15 days of placing your tent order
- Preferred Caterer Selection Due: Friday, April 15, 2016
The tents will be located in the various Chicago Park District Groves near the race site in Grant Park. Tables, chairs and barricades (to display company signage) are also available to outfit your tent. Tent packages are also available this year. Reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Contact Lakeshore Athletic Services via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and a Hospitality Program Information Guide.
To enhance the experience of companies with hospitality tents, only the caterers on the Preferred Catering list will have access to Grant Park on event night; no other vendors will be given access.
Blue Plate Catering
Jewell Events Catering
Potbelly Sandwich Shop
Real Urban BBQ Catering, LLC
Schaul’s Signature Cuisine & Events
Sweet Baby Ray’s and True Cuisine Catering
All companies taking part in the hospitality program must select their caterer's name on the Tent Reservation Form, or email the race coordinator at email@example.com by April 15, 2016.
Contact Lakeshore Athletic Services at 847-673-4100 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.