Participants relax in Central Park after the 2012 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge. Hospitality registration is now open for the 2013 races.
New York City races open
hospitality registration for June events
NEW YORK, February 12, 2013 — Hospitality registration has opened for the 2013 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge® in Central Park, the 37th consecutive year for an event that annually reaches a full capacity of entrants.
Registering for hospitality facilitates your company's entry at the Corporate Challenge, a 3.5-mile team race that will be held this year on Wednesday, June 12 and Thursday, June 13. Hundreds of companies each year secure a spot in the sold-out Hospitality Village and gain the following added value from their participation:
- First priority for race entry and for preferred evening of choice;
- A central location with easy access to the start and finish line and Central Park exits;
- An assigned company location, with maps and staff to provide assistance;
- An excellent opportunity for a company party and networking with colleagues and competitors.
Please also note the following key dates in the registration process for New York's Corporate Challenge events:
- March 8: Hospitality site reservations close (or earlier if capacity is reached);
- March 12: Company registration opens;
- March 19: Runner registration opens;
- April 23: Catering ordering available.
The J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge began in Central Park in July, 1977 and has expanded globally to five continents since then. More than 1.3 million total Corporate Challenge participants have been hosted in the park through the years.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com or (917) 463-3954.