Last Updated: October 22, 2021
1. What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text-only file of information that is sent or transferred to your device (such as your computer, smartphone or other web-enabled device) when you access a website. Cookies allow the website to recognise your device when you revisit and remember certain information about your prior visit such as which pages you visited, choices you made from menus, any specific information you entered into forms and the time and date of your visit. Among other things, cookies help us evaluate what parts of our websites are useful and which need improvement.
2. What Types of Cookies Do We Use?
The main types of cookies we use on our websites are:
- Strictly Necessary cookies allow the technical operation of our websites or apps (e.g., cookies that enable you to navigate a website or app, and to use its features). Some may also increase the usability of our websites or apps by remembering your choices. You may be able to disable some or all necessary cookies by adjusting your browser settings. If you choose to do so, however, you may experience reduced functionality or be prevented from using our websites or apps altogether.
- Performance cookies help us enhance the performance and usability of our websites or apps. If you choose not to accept these cookies you may experience less than optimal performance.
- Analytics cookies help us ensure that we understand our audience as clearly as possible, and that any information that is provided to you is as relevant as possible to your interests and preferences.
- Marketing cookies help us evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns or to provide better targeting for marketing. These cookies may collect personal data such as your name as well as information about how you interact with our websites, apps or marketing materials.
3. First Party and Third Party Cookies
You may be able to block first and third-party cookies through your browser settings.
4. Cookies and Personal Data
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. However, you typically have the ability to disable cookies if you wish by changing your internet software browsing settings.
You are now leaving J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
J.P. Morgan’s website and/or mobile terms, privacy and security policies don’t apply to the site or app you’re about to visit. Please review its terms, privacy and security policies to see how they apply to you. J.P. Morgan isn’t responsible for (and doesn’t provide) any products, services or content at this third-party site or app, except for products and services that explicitly carry the J.P. Morgan name.