Terms & Conditions
Events / Schedules
Championship at a Glance
Wednesday, 9 July 2014
Click to email
Maps / Directions / Transportation
Schedule & Registration
Jul 16, 2014
- 2014 Corporate Challenge Championship: Video highlights.
Jul 9, 2014
- Transnet, Corning win Championship team titles.
Jul 2, 2014
- Championship preview: Men's teams face challenge.
Jun 30, 2014
- Championship preview: Mixed teams look to London.
Jun 26, 2014
- Championship preview: Fastest Women's team appreciative.
Dec 17, 2013
- London is announced as site of 31st Championship.
May 21, 2013
- Sportsmanship prevails at 2013 Series Championship.
Apr 21, 2013
- Rochester runners poised to show off city at Championship.
Apr 19, 2013
- Sydney winners push each other to Championship test.
Apr 14, 2013
- SUNY Cortland, Lockheed Martin carry Syracuse banner to Finals.
Apr 11, 2013
- Championship teams reflect Shanghai's enthusiasm for race.
Apr 1, 2013
- Singapore teams feel the joy of qualifying for Finals.
Mar 25, 2013
- San Francisco teams take competitive edge to Finals.
Mar 21, 2013
- Trip to Finals a surprise for Deloitte South Africa.
Mar 20, 2013
- Frankfurt champs take the fast lane to Championship.
Mar 17, 2013
- Double the fun for N.Y.'s Morgan Stanley at Championship.
Mar 4, 2013
- Team spirit helps carry London runners to Championship.
Feb 22, 2013
- Chicago's JPMorgan Chase on the road to Championship.
Feb 6, 2013
- Short trip, but long journey, for Buffalo's Championship teams.
Jan 29, 2013
- After dominating in Boston, Puma looks to Championship.
Dec 4, 2012
- Rochester announced as site of 30th Championship.
May 30, 2012
- 2012 Corporate Challenge Championship: Video Highlights.
May 24, 2012
- Transnet, Memorial Sloan-Kettering take Championship titles.
May 4, 2012
- In Shanghai's first year, EF sends 2 teams to Championship.
May 3, 2012
- Johannesburg's Gold Fields adding to history at Championship.
May 2, 2012
- Frankfurt's Scholarbook moves fast into its first Championship.
Apr 30, 2012
- Chicago's East Bank Club awaits Championship at home.
Apr 29, 2012
- Syracuse's Fayetteville-Manlius Schools returns to Championship.
Apr 26, 2012
- Singapore Prison Service sending 2 teams to Championship.
Apr 24, 2012
- Swimming Australia to test the waters at Championship.
Apr 6, 2012
- New York Road Runners men's team heads to Championship.
Mar 29, 2012
- Rochester's Greece Central heading back to Championship.
Mar 19, 2012
- San Francisco's Sports Basement cruises to Championship.
Mar 19, 2012
- Amherst's enduring success sends message to Buffalo students.
Feb 7, 2012
- London teams getting jump on Olympic year at Championship.
Jan 23, 2012
- Fidelity's run of excellence leads it back to Championship.
Dec 6, 2011
- Chicago announced as site of 29th Championship.
Apr 27, 2011
- Corporate Challenge Championship: Video Highlights.
Apr 21, 2011
- Bolt & Tool Africa, Goldfields, Morgan Stanley win titles.
Apr 8, 2011
- RBS uses consistency, support for host-city Championship spot.
Apr 5, 2011
- Allianz ideal representative for Frankfurt at Championship.
Mar 28, 2011
- Passion to compete drives Lockheed Martin to Championship.
Mar 23, 2011
- Harris RF takes 3-year-run to build Championship team.
Mar 14, 2011
- Busy Wicks leads team to Championship appearance.
Feb 23, 2011
- Allens Arthur Robinson tries to stay hot for Singapore.
Feb 16, 2011
- Depth helps Morgan Stanley send 2 teams to Singapore.
Feb 3, 2011
- Inspiration helps carry Tonawanda teachers to Singapore.
Jan 26, 2011
- Johannesburg champs use running to change lives.
Jan 24, 2011
- Boston's Fidelity returns to Series Championship.
Dec 29, 2010
- Inspired by 2008 win, Danisco steps up to Championship.
Dec 15, 2010
- After Chicago triumph, Caterpillar looks to Series Championship.
Dec 2, 2010
- J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge Championship field set.
Mar 10, 2010
- Video of a Championship: Scenes from South Africa.
Mar 4, 2010
- Transnet, General Electric make history at Championship.
Feb 22, 2010
- Host team gives a glimpse of what to expect in South Africa.
Feb 11, 2010
- Sydney's KPMG getting faster as Championship nears.
Feb 3, 2010
- Saucony takes its passion for running to South Africa.
Jan 26, 2010
- Deloitte caps strong London effort with 2 Championship teams.
Jan 19, 2010
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering runners find way to South Africa.
Jan 18, 2010
- UFT, Running Company use team efforts to reach Championship.
Jan 14, 2010
- GE weaves together Corporate Challenge success story in Syracuse.
Jan 6, 2010
- Unusual resumes, inspiration lift Rochester's Championship teams.
Dec 30, 2009
- Buffalo-area teachers using Championship as learning experience.
Dec 16, 2009
- Fast and appreciative German champion eyes Johannesburg.
Dec 9, 2009
- Chicago teams gear up to test talent at Championship.
Dec 2, 2009
- Singapore teams excited about Championship opportunity.
Sep 30, 2009
- 36 teams qualify for Championship in Johannesburg.
Sep 8, 2009
- Series Championship moving to Johannesburg in March.
Jun 18, 2009
- No Championship will be held in 2009.
Oct 9, 2008
- Series honored as one of "10 greenest races" in America.
Oct 4, 2008
- South Africans dominate at 2008 Series Championshp.
Sep 25, 2008
- German teams to renew rivalry at Championship.
Sep 24, 2008
- NYC Board of Education gets high marks for Series record.
Sep 4, 2008
- English country trails help Legal & General run to success.
Aug 11, 2008
- Reflections on running in 14 straight Championships.
Oct 6, 2007
- Championship celebrates international 25th birthday.
Email this page
Print this page
» Frankfurt [
· 1 ·
View photos from other cities
"Corporate Challenge" is a registered trademark of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Terms & conditions
Copyright 2014 JPMorgan Chase & Co. All rights reserved