Now is the time to reserve a space in Grant Park for your company gathering at the J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge on May 22, 2014.
There are many benefits provided when you rent a tent during the J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge:
- A meeting place specifically for your company
- An excellent opportunity for participant networking
- A stretching location
as well as a place to provide gear check for your runners
- Company recognition when you display company signage at the tent
- An opportunity for athletes and non-athletes alike to get involved in the 2014 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge!
Tent reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. The deadlines for tent reservations are as follows:
- Reservations Due: Friday, March 14, 2014 or until space is full
- Full Payment Due: Within 15 days of placing your tent order
- Caterer’s Information Due: Tuesday, April 1, 2014
The tents will be located in the various Chicago Park District Groves near the race site in Grant Park. You can choose from a variety of tent sizes, depending on your company needs. Tables, chairs and barricades (to display company signage) are also available.
To enhance the experience of companies with hospitality tents, only the caterers on the Preferred Catering list will have access to Grant Park on event night; no other vendors will be given access. Companies can still choose to provide their own catering, provided these items are dropped off prior to street closure and carried to their designated tent. In coordination with the Chicago Park District, due to the size and nature of the event, on-site grilling will no longer be allowed.
Finally, any enhancement to the company tent, including decorations or upgrades that require generated power, must be pre-approved by the Race Coordinator.
Complete and return the form(s) to:
Payment will be accepted by check and is due within fifteen days of placing the tent order.
J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
c/o Lakeshore Athletic Services
7555 North Linder Avenue
Skokie, IL 60077
Space is limited - orders will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis through March 14, 2014 or until space is full.
Contact Lakeshore Athletic Services at 847-673-4100 or via email at email@example.com with any questions.